Saturday, October 29, 2005

Cilla is here...


...to celebrate the fact that two of my mates (introduced to each other by Me) are getting married next Saturday I have decided to see if I cant do a little more matchmaking.

Please apply to date on of my lovely bitches.....Ooops...sorry I mean little minxes via email...

On the right we have the lovely Arabella.

Stats are 48dd -45-52

She describes herself as 'homely' and 'quite shy'. She is looking for someone to spend weekends 'fell walking' and curling with. Her hobbies include 'homecrafts' I think she has put her crafts to good use with this modest little number dont you boys?

Next we have Elizabeth. She describes herself as 'fertile' and prone to binges on guerkins.

Ha ha ha...we can also see she has a wonderful sense of humour.

Her stats are 28-38-28

Elizabeth enjoys the finer things in life like 'wimpy' and shopping for deli treats at Aldi or Lidl

So what are you lonely hearts out there waiting for...get in touch and maybe I'll be making more rip roaring speeches at your wedding. As Cilla says "I've got me 'at"

Fuck......I need to get out more........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, u left a comment regarding Captain Jack Sparrow on my blog, carpet123, cheers. Just out of interest, if as ur blog says, you live in London how do you know about the Club de Mar??

carpet123

Toenex said...

Ohhhhh....I'm thinking number 1. But then I look at the ovely Elizabeth and I think... oooh god I just can't choose. OK, OK, I've decided. I'm going gnaw off my own limbs instead. It was close.

Me said...

Dont you worry your priddy lil' head ATK, I've got plenty more beauties in my stable trust me......

Glencross said...

Get out more ? I suddenly feel inspired to hide under my desk with the lights off - probably with a crowbar just in reach.

Toenex said...

I may have been a little hasty. Can I have a half a pound of Arabella and 2 Elizabeth chops?

Me said...

Coming right up there Sir. Is that eat in or take away?