Saturday, October 22, 2005

Babycham

Am I missing out? Can you still get it? Is is good? Perhaps I should have stuck to that last night. Or maybe ordered sherry instead of the 200 bottles of asbo I managed to consume

I wonder why my neck aches; I do remember dancing to ‘boogie wonderland’ (I had requested it – the wife beater had kicked in)

I wonder if the cab driver (62 years old Jamaican who looked very good for his age – I guess they’re right black don’t crack) found his way home having been left with me as the final drop off person

I wonder how many comments I left on random peoples blog’s at 3.30 this morning

I wonder if any of them made sense

I wonder when I will stop feeling so very ill

I wonder if I’ve got avian flu

I wonder if my toast is done

I’m off to bed now at 9.30 on a Saturday night

I wonder why I am so rock and roll

……and delusional

4 comments:

Toenex said...

I doubt that few people have ever managed to reflect on a night drinking asbo and concluded that it was 'a good idea'.

Boogie Wonderland is probably jointly responsible for more lower back injuries than poor posture. My I've-had-a-few-so-I-gonna-throw-myself-around like-I-was-still-nnnnnnn-nineteen top ten also include;

"Planet earth" by Duran Duran
"Every little thing she does is magic" by The Police
"Let me entertain you" by Robbie Williams
"Wrote for luck" by the Happy Mondays
Just about anything by New Order

Jamaicans age better. Its just a fact of life. Although, cab drivers usually look really haggered so I think you should take that into account when estimating his age.

Alas your comment made very little sense, but it was nice of you to think of me when you were pissed :)

Me said...

I did give up drinking the demon 'wife beater' about 3 months ago because I was not nice on it...they claim. However that was all they had to drink, well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah 'Planet Earth' 'Atomic' by Blondie, Faithless, Groove Armada and Chemical brother are also a sure way to get me up there doing my thang.

Re: Jamaicans aging better. It never ceases to amaze me just how I managed to get the crap dna from my english/jamaican parentage.....I wonder what the ultimate dual parentage combo is?

Glencross said...

Probably Cretan/Icelandic - the Cretans live to about 120 and everyone in Iceland looks gorgeous (well until my mate moved out there that is). Plus you'd be able to withstand any extreme of climate and eat rotten whale blubber if things got a bit tight.

Toenex said...

Although how many interesting Cretan or Icelanic blogs have you read?