Thursday, September 29, 2005

What in God's name are the chances???

So you may remember that I said I dont, I mean really dont like my tutor.

Now I had thought I had seen her before, but then people always ask where they know me from, so I figured it's prob the same with her.

No

No

No No No No No

Turns out I did recognise her. She is my fucking neighbour!!!!!!!!!!!!! You couldn't have made this up, no way no how.

There I was walking down my hallway looked out of window (yes the same one I saw the refuse truck hit my car through) and I thought.....that woman walking along the road looks like She Devil......no, it's the nice lady who lives in the downstairs flat in the house opposite mine.....no it really does look like She Devil.

I called the girl who lives above her

Me: "What's the name of the woman who lives downstairs from you"
Nice Girl "Er...it's something foreign sounding.."
Me: "Is it *********"
NG: "Yes, that's it. Why?"
Me: "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I live on an end of terrace house at a nice suburban quiet cross roads; she lives on the other side. We both have big sash windows running all the way along the side of our houses facing each other.

I've decided to keep my shutters closed and make out the Son has developed that disease that means you cant be exposed to sunlight.....................

........I'm off to soak some bandages..................

1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks for that Norway Boy.

As you know I am the most sweetness and light type person; I never understand why people have that reaction to me.