Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Craving Toffo's

Have just come back from a run.......I'm getting quite good at this actually, although I start each run with
"Oh god don't want to do this don't want to do this want to go back to bed and watch Phil and fern and eat cakes"
By 15 minutes into it I am feeling very happy...............I think the fact that I was playing hardcore trance and jungle on the iPod (yes I used to have a very different life) made all the difference.
The fact is I used to be able to dance till 6 in the morning and beyond to this music and not notice, now I fun for and hour and then come home spark up a malboro and 'cool down' in front of the p.c. reading blogs and buying shite from eBay.
So I have two problems (yes just two)
Firstly, I would be grateful for any smart comments provided for me to hurl back the the growing number of men who think I want to hear their comments when I run past. "Piss off cunt" is getting a bit tired.
Secondly, I don't like my tutor. At all. She obviously doesn't like me. I've started a course to keep me going till I go back and do my Masters (once the Son is in secondary school in 2007). She does not like me questioning things during class; fair enough you may say, however the whole point of this course is to question each other and learn how to get someone to open up. Yet she wont do it.
She's not that bright and I did a bad thing yesterday. When someone is annoying the crap out of me I use words I know they will not understand (i.e. more than one syllable) Now I did this in class yesterday and her face went blank; it was obvious she didn't understand. I was just trying to clarify a piece of ambiguous work she had given us....anyway enough to say I challenged her or more than one thing and she did not like it. She wants us to take what she says as given.
Congruence
So what do I do? Do I play the game go along with being the type of student she thinks she can control thereby not being congruent to myself or do I drop out (never dropped out of anything before) and start the course again in January with another tutor (hopefully the one I had last year).
Any suggestions gratefully received.

No comments: