Sunday, September 25, 2005

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells.....

Last night over romantic anniversay dinner conversation as follows...........................


Me: So what do you want for Christmas?
(look I'm self employed it's feast or famine - at the moment I've got some cash coming in!! I'm also a little anal about organization - so they say)

BF (looks up from cream of leek soup with a slightly perplexed expression): I dont know

Me: Well I've got to start looking

BF: Er......A dolphin

Me: Really? Well thats easy I can sponsor one, they have them in Edinburgh.

BF: No a real one that I can keep at home and and feed it treats and stroke it whenever I want.

Me: Honey that maybe a little difficult.

BF: Well, that's what I want. Oh and a Rolex 50th Anniversary Daytona.

Me: That's nearly 20 grand!!!!

BF: And a hot air balloon.

Me: A ride in one? Cool I'll look into it

BF: No I want one I can keep, maybe I'll take the dolphin up in it. It'll be fun

Me: Er.....

BF: And some mechano

Me: They dont make it anymore

BF: And an Evil Knievel Stunt Cycle.

Me: You're not taking this seriously are you?

BF: *grin's* and goes back to soup.

1 comment:

b1-66er said...

change the recipe
of that soup of your lover's
and he'll change his tune