Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Die Die Die

Having forked out approx 8 million quid for a new boiler last Thursday

And having done my best to ignore the Son's "what does that mean look" after being told by boiler fitter No1 (ruddy face - tea - 3 sugars - milk - is it alright to smoke in here) "It's the dogs this one luv"

And having driven down to Slatters (best bakery in the world) to buy truck load of cakes like a bulimic on a binge

And having done my best to act like I've gota 7foot tall boyfriend nutter boyfriend should they try any funny business

And having laughed at all their fnar fnar fucking jokes

We woke up yesterday with no fucking hot water!!!!!

Bastards, so now here I am waiting....yeah yeah I know and blogging...for them to come and sort it out. Slags.

So I took the Son swimming after school......you see? Bonding and hygene all rolled into one.

Read it and weep Boiler Boys.

No comments: