Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Syphilitic Cocks

Oooh I thought, I need the loo...Wandered down hallway glanced out of window thought

"that refuse truck is never gonna get around that corner..."

I watched him reverse a little...drive forward a little.... Reverse a little... go.....well you get the picture. Obviously decides 'fuck it' and just drives forward strait into my fucking car!!!! Now I drive (eco-warriors stop reading now) an 11 year old long wheel base 4 x 4 it's very very heavy 2 1/2 tones. It rocked my car like it was a fucking smart car (sorry Norway Boy)

I went down to the front door and stood with it open watching them (Canon IXUS in hand ready to record), they all looked at me as though nothing had happened and went to carry on driving



Me to Old Dirty Binman: Were you even going to stop

ODB (not making eye contact): Isss an obstruction innit?

Me: What?? You mean you had no intention of saying anything?

ODB: says nothing looks at driver as if hoping to make me disappear (I don't)


Younger Dirty Binman to Me: What?

Me: I bed your pardon

YDB (shouting): DO YOU KNOW THE ROAD RULES? (he says this whilst pointing at the road - presumably to avoid any misinterpretation)

Me: Sorry?

YDB (STILL SHOUTING): DO YOU KNOW THE ROAD RULES?

Look you get the picture, the driver refuses to get out of vehicle or even look at me, the binmen in the back of the cab pretend nothing has happened. All refuse to look at me.


Driver eventually leans out of cab still refusing to look at me (or camera yes I filmed exchange)and hands me a bit of paper saying "the council have big insurance" and they drive off.



ASSHOLES,
SCUM SUCKING, LOW-LIFE, SMELLY, BIN RUMMAGING,
SYPHILITIC COCKS
I hope they burn in hell or better still loose their jobs develop agraphobia, male pattern baldness, impotence, gout and drink problems and come home one day to find their wives have taken the kids and run off with nice polite education rich men.......no fuck it I hope they burn in hell.

1 comment:

Toenex said...

At least you managed to turn what was probably a rather unpleasant event into a very amusing story. Did the ODB at any point say "Hello everybody peeps!"