Saturday, January 28, 2006

No I dont...

....want a 'bigger penis'

..nor do I want to see XXX hot teens in action....even if they are 'barely legal' . Does that mean they only have one tyre on the yellow line?

....and strangely I've never been drawn to 'buff boys get it up to the elbow'......well not very drawn to it anyway......

But still I get these amazing offers in my inbox (no pun intended) everyday.

Where are the offers of "hot pies delivered free to your door" or "bigger overdraft....no charge" or even "save your elbow grease we'll come round and do your hosuework"

I guess it doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it? But it would have me hooked on a lonely Saturday night. hmmmm pies.....

......as the BF's dad says...there's a lot of rubbish on the interweb............

No comments: