Thursday, February 09, 2006

Have you seen....

...Bareback Mountain or whatever it is called? The new homo-erotic cowboy movie (how many oxymorons?)

Anyway as far as I could tell there was too much cowboy and not enough homo-erotic, my sister agreed the BF did not and kept his head down (tee hee) and played ebay on his own (oh god I've gone all Sid James) on the laptop.

Jarhead...nice...lots of young men running around in the desert with no tops on...hmmm....I think I need to take a moment..........



....thank you......

......and that concludes my Film 2006 movie review

2 comments:

Toenex said...

"I can't see the attraction of Aeon Flux" said the wife. "Charlie Theron in tight leather" I replied. "Yeah but the story is hopeless" she replied. "Charlie Theron in tight leather" I explained. "It's just a naff comic conversion" she continued.
"Charlie Theron in tight leather" I pressed again. "Same old formula. See it all before. Nothing new. The Matrix, Blade..." She complained. "Charlie Theron in ..." I was about to reinterate when I realised what I she needed to hear, "Keanu Reeves and Wesley Snipes in tight leather". "Oh I see!" she said. Women eh?

Me said...

You see ATK you got there in the end didn't you..........come to think of it so did your beloved.