Friday, January 27, 2006

After Much...

....in depth discussion with the BF. I have come to the conclusion that for me ....................


.........the ultimate

3-some mixed sex session for me would be with Angelina Jolie & Bradd Pitt.........

3-some same sex Johnny Depp & Skeet Ulritch.................

3-some all same sex session Angelina Jolie & her cloned twin..........

the ultimate girl on girl action would be with.......Angeline Jolie.............


hang on I see a pattern here...................

3 comments:

Glencross said...

I overheard the secretaries in the tea room going on about Angelina Jolie, saying things along the lines of 'I'm not a lesbian but ...' (I tried earwiging subtely, but I'm not very good at it). There is obviously a larger pattern here and as a scientist I feel it my duty to thoroughly research this phenomenon on the web - I'll report back.

Me said...

I feel, should you get the chance you should investigat Angelina Jolie as thoroughly as you can.....
...take photos.....film it even....the publish your findings on your blog

Glencross said...

A nice thought, but we both know that's never going to happen. Would extracts from my fevered imagination do instead ?