Thursday, January 12, 2006

And now it's Newsnight with Jeremy Paxton........

George Galloway...name dropping, homo kissing, bathrobe wearing patronising smug fucker

Pete Burns.....wig wearing, gorilla killing, shoe gluing guppy face....seriously Simon Weston doesn't look as bad as he does

Denis Rodman.......dur...dur....dur "wanna fuck a black man"....dur...dur...dur..."London people are assholes" Oh. Really? No we are just assholes to twats

Michael 'tell me they still love me dahling' Barrymore....you winging, finger pointing (at least he wasn't fisting this time) foot shuffling cry baby bunting. Maybe you should have gone for a swim in your pool instead...............

Rula Lenska.......spineless

Black Baywatch woman......."I'm gonna move to London"..."we should all try to get along"....earth calling......

Chantelle....never thought I'd say it but this blonde 20 something from Essex is about one of the sanest in there.....

White Man with glasses...... WHO ARE YOU?

Jodie Marsh......I actually hope she wins....seriously, unless I have missed something that the rest of the world has seen, everytime I switch on all I see is a bunch of old men pointing their fingers and shouting at her. What is that all about?


And that concludes my analysis of the current politcal climate.

No comments: