Thursday, December 01, 2005

I've had...

...bird flu.

No really, it wasn't just flu it was bird flu and it was baaaaad. I have to say it was bird flu 'cause then that would make it a three.... A three? Yes so far this year I have had Bells Palsy (soooo not a good look for a woman) then whilst I had that I broke my leg. So I ended up hobbling around on cruches with half my face hanging around my chin.

All people could say to me was "well you know they come in three's" Piss off arsewanks.

I missed the Brighton 10k run, yes I am still running. But having spent a week in bed I decided to do a 5k last sunday (nike run london one). Did it in 32 minutes and 14 seconds.

Man I'm like a.....a......what am I like? Oh yeah I know I'm like a fucking fucktard because I've just entered the Flora 1/2 marathon in March. Why did I enter it? Dunno really I think because I got board playing on ebay.

Right I'm off to make sausage and mash with onion gravy, followed by rhubarb crumble.

I might need an electric wheelchair for the 1/2 marathon..............

No comments: