Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Better Than Sheep So I'm Told...............

It was a beautiful day, I decided to do some revision in my badk garden (see - sunbathing with a book and a beer). Phone rings


"What are you doing?"

"I'm laying in my garden. Why?"

"We're filming in Soho could you come up and be interviewd by a Maradona puppet?"

"You on drugs?"

"No! It's for the website. How quickly can you get here?"

I looked down at my golden body lazing in the sunshine bronzed to perfection..........sorry no I looked around at the green peace rescue mission and thought bugger it.

"Give me half and hour, I'll have to cycle"

And cycle I did all the way.......................to the the station (1/4 of a mile...ahem) got off at London Bridge, got into trouble for not having a train ticket, then I cycled in a style that Lance Armstrong would have been proud of. I nipped over the Thames, I raced along Embankment, I darted up the The Strand I weaved in and out of the pedestrians on Charing Cross Road and I arrived in Soho a little 'glowy' for my liking but nevertheless I was there.

"If you could just sit here please Me, we're ready to shoot"

It was fun, the crew were lovely, the director was lovely, there was free beer, I had great fun. The interview went well. Really well. Right up until the point when I said

"No I've never shagged an alpaca. Maybe I will....."

1 comment:

Glencross said...

No link to the interview ? Ooh you're such a tease !