Friday, February 17, 2006

Come 2012.....

..I wont be getting ready to take the podium and sing God Save the Queen.

We headed off to Glenshee today for a spot of snowboarding (the way you do). I say it like it's a regular occurance rather than the second time in my 34 years on this expensive planet.

It was rather good, I have a fair sense of balance, I can rollerblade, I can surf and I can walk in a straight line, I was managing to head down the slope without going ass over tit and I have to say I was feeling rather pleased with myself working my way down the piste and then walking back up because I just cannot work the sodding ski-lift things that go bewteen your legs.........


"Come on, take a photo of me on the way down" I say to the BF

This is the one he took........................






...yeah thanks for that........

1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks you. Put comments back on your blog.....